The NXQ8012 Production Mask Aligner and Front to Back Overlay Inspection System integrates state of the art Robotic Automation and alignment stage design. Equipped with the revolutionary UV-LED exposure optics, the printing performance is far superior to that of mercury bulb source and last 7-10 years in an HVM environment. The NXQ8012 alignment stage utilizes the latest in linear motion technology. With encoder feedback loops measuring actual stage position (not motor position), the vision system is not limited by the hardware, allowing for alignment accuracies of less than 0.5um 3 sigma. This accuracy is achieved using our Quadcam Microscope with 5x objectives, delivering an ideal combination of Magnification, Field of View and Depth of Focus.
The Dual Arm Robot from Milara Corp. delivers lightning fast wafer transfer at twice the accuracy of competitors and incorporates a pre-aligner from Logosol which can detect transparent substrates making it ideal for not only silicon, but a wide range of compound semiconductor materials. It is a WTS combination that is by far the best in the industry.
The NXQ8012 Series Mask Aligner combines ‘open architecture’ modular design with precision alignment and exposure features. Scalable from R&D with the 8012M to HVM by adding Robot Upgrade; same process recipes from R&D to HVM and handles partial and whole substrates up to 300mm (12”) diameter.
The versatility of the NXQ8012 makes it the preferred choice of manufacturing facilities, R&D Centers around the world, for a wide range of technologies.
The NXQ8012 Mask Aligner is ideal for Microelectronics, 3D IC, WLP, 2.5D Interposer, MEMS and Solar (HCPV) applications.
- Standard Features
- Wafer sizes up to 300mm diameter, Robot load
- State of the art dual-arm robot from Milara Corporation
- Logosol Pre-Aligner with ability to detect transparent substrates
- Quadcam Top Side Microscope with 5x infinity Corrected Objectives Standard (2x, 7.5x, 10x and 20x optional)
- Production Enclosure
- Windows 10-based programming and control
- Device Net Control System for pneumatics and sensors and Ethernet Motor Control
- Technical Specifications
- Exposure Modes: Soft, Pressure, Vacuum Contact and Proximity Printing Modes
- Print Resolution:
- Proximity – 4um at 20um gap
- Soft Contact – 3um
- Hard Contact – 2um
- Vacuum Contact – 1um
- Note: Achievable resolution depends on many process conditions including wafer flatness, resist type and therefore might vary according to actual process.
- Alignment Accuracy (3 sigma)
- First Mask Mode 200+ wph
- TSA Auto Align Mode (Contact) +/-0.5um
- TSA Auto Align Mode (Proximity) +/-0.5um
- BSA Auto Align Mode (Contact) +/-0.75um
- BSA Auto Align Mode (Proximity) +/-0.75um
- Substrate Size/Mask Size: Up to 310mm x 310mm / 400mm x 400mm
- Alignment Stage
- Alignment Travel X-Y and Theta Motorized with automatic re-centering
- X-Y Movement: +/- 4mm, 100nm resolution
- Theta Rotation Range: +/- 7.5 degrees, 4x10e-5 resolution
- Mask/Wafer Separation: 0 – 1000um with 1um resolution