Founded in 1989, Neutronix has become widely recognized as the premier supplier of mask aligner and photolithographgy systems. Manufacturers who need to increase capacity quickly have found that we are unmatched in our ability to deliver production ready equipment at a highly competitive price. Equally as important, we are a full service manufacturer, providing our customers with a single source for training, equipment maintenance and parts replacement.
NxQ offers mask aligners designed for a variety of functional needs and price points. NxQ Aligners can now be equipped with the latest technology utilizing UV-LED exposure source which has dramatically better uniformity, incorporates recipe set intensity levels of g, h and i line peaks as well as bulb life spans up to 10 years or more.
- NXQ8000 Series: The NXQ8000 series is a scalable, high volume production platform designed for R&D through high volume production.
- NXQ4000 Series: The NXQ4000 series provides a cost-optimized solution for small pilot lines and university applications.
- NXQ8012 Mask Aligner: 300mm mask aligner platform for 300mm and 200mm wafers designed for Interposers, 3D Packaging, wafer level packaging and flip-chip applications.
- NXQ9000 Series: The industry’s first Proximity Stepper utilizing state of the art UV-LED exposure technology. Allows alignment and exposure of quadrants of a 1x full-field mask. Can be tooled for Roll to Roll Applications, or rigid substrates up to 320mm.
- NXQ200 Flood Expose Series: State of the art UV-LED technology to flood expose Up to 300mm square substrates.
- AML Wafer Bonder
The AML wafer bonder system provided by NxQ provides anodic, eutectic, direct (High & Low Temperature) glass frit, adhesive, solder & thermo-compression wafer bonding, providing alignment and bonding in a single machine.
The NXQ8000 is the industry’s first dual-use mask aligner and front to back overlay inspection system. It is being used by numerous customers for front to back overlay inspection prior to etch. This is typical of NxQ’s commitment to delivering a superior solution to our customers. Find out more about metrology